April 12, 2011

Some other places

For sure, I haven't seen a lot of things in Vancouver but there are some places that I liked.

- MOA (Museum of Anthropology), situated on the UBC campus, a lot of objects and art craft made by different communities of native people,  interesting if you just want to watch but there's not a lot of information or explanations about the meaning of the totems for example. The architecture of the building is also nice.


- Laughing Statues in English Bay - I don't know their real name...


- The Stop by Michael Zeng in Vanier Park near Kits Beach


- White Rock : a coastal city in the south of Vancouver, close to the US border



- Granville Island, not my favourite but I understand why people like it. However, the market is amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment