April 21, 2011

On the road to Calgary

Departure at 6:45 am from Vancouver Central Station, with a bus of the Greyhound company. Comfort is not what you're looking for when you take the bus, but it was okay. As I knew before I left, I couldn't sleep in the bus. Maybe I've closed my eyes for one hour, listening to some music, but that's it so it's not hard to guess how tired I was after 15 hours on this bus...

There's not many things to do on a bus and even during the 15min break-times you can't do anything except waiting... But the greatest thing to do is looking trough the windows and admire the changing landscapes. From British Columbia to Alberta, there are many things to see, especially some national parks and the mountains!
Here are some of the pictures I took :






Anyway, it was not so unbearable and it was cheap (90$). Maybe I'll take more the bus than the train finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment