April 10, 2011

A Bit of Nature

In 3 months, I think I've spent more time in North Van to walk than in Downtown or anywhere else. There are so many places that it's impossible to make a list, but the ones where I went are just beautiful.


The first was Deep Cove. I took the Baden Powell Trail to Quarry Rock and all I can say is that I suffered a lot... But when I came back one month later I finally found it quite easy and the view is worth the effort.

View from Quarry Rock

Baden Powell Trail
I think the next one was Lynn Canyon Park, where you can find a nice suspension bridge (free!). I don't have any picture of it because I thought I would go back there but I didn't...

Lynn Canyon Park

There were many other places but I'm too lazy to talk about all of them.
Just have to say that Capilano Suspension Bridge is not worth the entry fee (30$), Lynn Canyon is as good as this one but at least it's free so don't waste your time as I did... However,  Capilano River Park is great.
That's it for the parks, I want to update as quick as possible because I'm late...

(PS: I know the pics suck but I need some time to know how to put a slide-show in the body... html code...)

No comments:

Post a Comment